Apex IT strives to make business simpler and by reducing the complexity surrounding operational software, your team can concentrate on what is most important. Whether your business is motivated by growth or profitability, Apex IT is aligned with your motivations by providing solutions that directly contribute to your success and meet your needs.
Interprise Suite provides a truly integrated, feature-rich, real-time system with :
Accounts, Stock Control, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Drop Ship, CRM, 365 email integration, Credit Control, etc., as well as optional API eCommerce integration, OCR Paperless supplier bills, Computer telephony integration, Carrier integration, Trade Counter, Projects, Alerts, Simple MRP, EDI, etc.,
Interprise also runs over the internet so you can have a server in the cloud or at your office and access it from anywhere.
The Interprise Suite integrates all aspects of your operation into one database; including warehouse operations, sales, purchasing and stock. By having all of this data in one place, your team can rely on Interprise as a single source of truth. The product development roadmap is guided by the principal of aiding business efficiency; with modules that help automate mundane tasks, freeing up resource within your business to expand your bottom line.
Apex IT is passionate about helping businesses succeed; our processes, alongside the Interprise product, have been refined for over 30 years. With 4/5 businesses growing with the Interprise software, we are certain that our services play a key part in facilitating that growth. If you would like to join those growing businesses, speak with our team.
- Scope: Apex IT’s scoping process is our internal framework used to retrieve vital information concerning your business – this provides our team with the necessary insight to understand your operation and how it would absorb the software.
- Demonstration & Validation: Through demonstrations, we illustrate the dimensions of the software that will interact with your internal work flows. This will validate the Interprise Suite’s role in your business.
- Quotation & Order: Within the quotation stage, we draft up all of our notations and findings and present these to you – that way we are on the same page about how Interprise would work for you. Details confirming implementation stages will also be included, that way you are in agreement with the transition process.
- Training, Consultancy & Implementation: The consultancy & training stages will be used to fine-tune the system so that it most adequately supports your needs. Training will be performed in the various aspects of the system in half-day sessions – this provides a sufficient degree of flexibility to ensure you can make time for your day-to-day work as well as making headway to move to Interprise.
- Go Live!: Our specified Go Live date finalises the implementation process and all of your data will be migrated onto the Interprise Suite – ready for your team to use.
Every business is different; from the products you sell to the operational processes and workflows you have in place. Apex IT understands this reality and we believe there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to business software. Interprise has been developed with this in mind.
With Plug-In Architecture, a fluid API and the flexibility of custom fields; this provides sufficient scope to make the software truly your own.
Our Professional Services programme, alongside our consultative scoping process in initial discussions, have been formulated to walk through your operation, providing our team with a clear understanding of your business and how best to align the Interprise Suite with your operation. Our process has the end-user in mind; there is a sufficient degree of flexibility both within Interprise and within our processes that allows us to work to your requirements and particularities.