In this article, we intend to show that moving data from Sage 50, Xero, Quickbooks to the Interprise Suite, is both possible and straightforward. The majority of our users have come from beginner packages such as Sage 50, Xero, Quickbooks.
In our onboarding programme, we do the heavy lifting and always assist if there are questions. This means when you log in for your go-live date, your data is there and ready to go.
It is natural to assume that you can only use your existing sage 50, Xero or QB data in other products of theirs, but this is not true. Hopefully, by detailing what we can transfer through imports and what has to be done manually, we can shine a light on the seamlessness of the process.
How the data is brought over
Our process uses ODBC to extract the data from Sage 50 into pre-defined spreadsheets which make it easy to import into Interprise.
This is a process we have done countless times and have a routine that makes the process straightforward.
If you need any more information regarding the data extraction process or would like to speak with a current customer about their experience, get in touch at email@example.com
What data can be brought over
This section will give you a high-level overview of what data can be transferred by import routines and what must be done manually. If you would like to know more about what is included, let us know.
1. Data related to customers
- Account Details
2. Customer Names & Addresses (Can be imported or manually entered)
- Outstanding Transactions – Customer Opening Invoices & Credits (Can be imported or manually entered)
- Customer Outstanding Sales Orders (Manual)
3. Data related to suppliers
- Account Details
4. Supplier Names & Addresses (Can be imported or manually entered)
- Outstanding Transactions
5. Supplier Opening Invoices & Credits (Can be imported or manually entered)
- Supplier Outstanding Purchases (Manual)
6. Data related to Stock Control
- Stock Item details (imported)
7. Inventory Codes & Descriptions (Can be imported or manually entered)
- Stock balances
8. Inventory Opening Qty in Stock (Can be imported or manually entered)
9. Data relating to the Pricing
- Price Lists (imported)
10. Data relating to Banking
- Bank Accounts (Manual Entry as usually less than 5)
- Bank Opening Balances (Manual Entry)
11. Data relating to financials
- Account Nominal Codes (Can be imported or manually entered or use Sage 50)
- Accounting Opening Trial Balance (Manual)
12. Data relating to Customer Relationship Management
- Lead Names & Addresses (Can be imported or manually entered)
- Prospect Names & Addresses (Can be imported or manually entered)
In this process, many of our customers take the chance to remove obsolete customers, suppliers, items and more. This helps to sanitise the data you are bringing over.
Much of the data which is important to your team can be imported – the rest which is loaded manually is a very small fraction. If you would like to explore this part of our implementation process in more detail, speak to us
0161 387 7140