Interprise Suite & Creditsafe
Creditsafe allows businesses to make better-informed decisions on the risks taken with customers.
How does Creditsafe do this?
By providing transparency through company credit reports which include:
- Business Validation
- Credit Scores & Credit Limits
- Financial Performance
- Shareholders & Director overview
- Company Ownership
- Key Risk Indicators
Creditsafe also provides individual businesses with a rating that reflects their financial health and standing.
What does this integration mean for Interprise Suite users?
If you are a Director, Credit Controller or decision-maker who has concerns over the financial stability of your customers and their ability to pay off their accounts, this integration helps alleviate those concerns by changing the customers’ credit limits automatically as their financial position changes.
This integration puts an extra level of control between your company and your customers which stops/warns you about taking on unnecessary liabilities.
How does this happen?
The CreditSafe plugin uses Creditsafe’s API to automatically update the information in Interprise. We utilise the Co. Registration to link records.
You can have setup options such as:
- Update customer credit limits every X Hours in line with Creditsafe’s changes
- If the CreditSafe risk score goes below XX amount, then it will put the customer on credit hold. This means that any further liabilities incurred on specific accounts will have to be authorised.
- You may want to update the credit limit from the Creditsafe “Credit Limit” or “Contract Limit”.
In the customer record, there is also a tab that shows the latest Creditsafe information. This includes:
- Company Summary
- Latest & Previous Ratings
- Rating History
- Latest Financial Statement
- Negative information
This negates the need to have to dive between your browser and Interprise Suite – all of your customer/supplier information will be present in their record.
Interested in learning more?
Read our document on the Knowledgebase
0161 387 7140